Background Cataloging dialogs (v7)
This dialog is called from the Catalog menu:
Tick or un-tick items in the list to activate the selected Background Automation.
- Edit. Edit the selected Background Automation. Calls the 'Automation Settings' dialog below.
- New. Create a new existing Background Automation. Calls the 'Automation Settings' dialog below.
- Delete. Deletes the selected Background Automation.
- Done. Closes the dialog.
- Name. The name used in the Background Cataloging dialog list.
- Folder to Watch. The folder to be watched for changes. Tick box sub-option to include its sub-folders in the scope of operation.
- Check Folder for changes Every:. Indicates the frequency with which the watched folder is checked. The process runs from the completion of the previous process. If you need the process to start at a specific time, investigate AutoSync server catalogues. The valid range of values:
- When Synchronising the Catalog with the Folder. Choose whether to show the Cataloging Status dialog during the synchronisation process.
- Use a Cataloging Options Preset. If you have existing saved presets for your Cataloging Options you can choose to use one of these to configure the actions carried out during the catalogue synchronisation. See Background Cataloguing for a list of supported preset options
Note that the ability to tie in a set of cataloguing options to a background session allows you to set up a number of different procedures each, for instance, based on a different hot/drop folder.
Question: Background Cataloging dialogs (v7) [FAQ00283.htm]
Last Update:- 28 January 2008